Why become a member? ×

For sale Tanglewood Elf Bass £50 o.n.o

Mark_Bass

Howdy,
I brought this Tanglewood Rebel a few years back for a giggle. Its a fully working P style bass (i think 1/2 scale). Very light, ideal either for a young beginner or anyone with short arms!
The bass has a chip at the top of the body, a 1 or 2 scratches on the back (as seen in the pics)
New i paid about £99 but would be happy to part [b]£50 ono[/b]...or trade for a Warwick Thumb N/T :P .
Im based in Camberley Surrey but could arrange a meet in London, or courier if i can package it well enough.

I met Mark at BassGear and he's a really nice bloke!!

On top of that, I had one of these... and gigged it!!! Those of you who have seen me, would know that it looks ridiculous on me!

Great sound, and it keeps it's intonation ... But the only bad thing I can say about this bass is that it's too stealable due to it's size... that's what happened to mine!

[quote name='BigJim' timestamp='1360087170' post='1964666']
Great sound, and it keeps it's intonation ... But the only bad thing I can say about this bass is that it's too stealable due to it's size... that's what happened to mine
[/quote]

Thanks Jim! You could have mine for a "steal" (see what I did there?)
I played a few gigs with mine didn't look quite ridiculous on me, mainly I took it to work to run through a song or two whilst I was waiting for videos to render. very handy!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...