Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Barefaced Compact with Roqsolid cover - SOLD

ukbassboy

[left]This has not been used in probably 18 months other than just to give it a 'maintenance' run to make sure it is still working and exercise the speaker a bit. Reason being I bought a Big One off here a couple of months after the compact and have used the Big One ever since. The compact has therefore only been gigged once maybe at max two times. For those that aren't familiar with Barefaced then you should be! Alex makes cracking cabs, loud, durable and extremely light weight (this model clocks in at a tiny 12 kg) and it may be the last cab you ever need. This is the one with the sturdy black metal grill.

It comes with an all black Roqsolid cover (the one without the padding to keep the weight down) which is a perfect, waterproof cover for carrying to venues in the pouring rain. and is in as new condition aside from the rubber feet on the bottom which have been replaced by slightly larger, much sturdier feet (the feet falling off was about the only complaint people have had about this cab!). [/left]
[left]
I'm not sure what these are going for at the moment but would suggest about £425 with the cover?

It can be picked up from an OX10 postcode or I can arrange to meet the buyer somewhere within the Reading-Henley-Oxford triangle.

I may also consider a trade for a Midget T (must be a T) as I have a friend who is after one and is willing to do me a deal.[/left]

[left]Photos to follow over the weekend...[/left]

Edited by ukbassboy