Why become a member? ×

Vintage And Rare Guitars

Stag

[quote name='sonny-d' post='452019' date='Apr 1 2009, 10:42 PM']I really think that some you should go back and read part 6 of the introduction which outlines the conduct and behaviour of members on this forum. I find a lot of the things said on these pages offensive, accusatory, and even liabelous. Some of you seem to think that your status outside of this gives you the right to slag off anyone and everyone without any real understanding of the situation at hand. Some of you don't even have a clue what you are talking about. If you spent just half the time you do writing these scathing reports on shops and websites etc as you do on actually playing bass then maybe you wouldnt be so frustrated. I find it childish, futile and pathetic that some of you feel the need to be so anally retentive. To me this sums up everything depressing and tragic about these so-called forums. If this the way you carry on behind peoples' backs then it's no wonder that YOU are the ones who get a reputation for being difficult. Its pathetic and god help anyone who has to deal with you.[/quote]

Hello sonny-d, and first of all welcome to the forums! :)

Secondly, try one of these:

Thirdly, [u]without prejudice[/u], if you consider that you personally, or the business entity that you officially represent has been the subject of a libellous comment, then the moderation team will be happy to look into the issue, hear both sides of the specific defamation and take appropriate action.

Just click on the '! report' icon of the specific comment that you consider libellous. You will be asked to explain your reasoning behind the report, your status as either the prospective plaintiff or prospective plaintiff's agent (including who the plaintiff is if this is the case) and the poster who made the specific comment/remark will also be asked to justify their claims.

If you however, have just come here to unload some feelings, then at least you have read the guidelines before doing do - and well done for that! :rolleyes:

Kind regards

The Moderation Team

[quote name='pete.young' post='452033' date='Apr 1 2009, 10:54 PM']Says EBS_freak. LOL![/quote]

I'm referring to guitar amps primarily.... and EBS aren't old enough to be called Vintage... or rare for that matter! There were no great bass specific amps until... well... quite recently :)

Edited by EBS_freak