Why become a member? ×

bass relay - help needed

Chrismanbass

hi guys so as you may have seen i've offered for jim to use my hard case for the bass relay
which will be auctioned off at the end along with the bass.

The issue is that i'm in london and he's in portsmouth and so i was wondering if anyone
was making the journey between london and portsmouth in the near future and would be able to transport the case between the two of us?

thanks

Chris

In true relay form, if you can't get someone to do it direct, if anyone can do London to Brighton (I'm just a bit inland) I can then get it to Chichester which is getting close!

Would love to see this work - would get involved but have forgotten how to play 4 stringers :o

[quote name='Mykesbass' timestamp='1358094706' post='1932985']
In true relay form, if you can't get someone to do it direct, if anyone can do London to Brighton (I'm just a bit inland) I can then get it to Chichester which is getting close!

Would love to see this work - would get involved but have forgotten how to play 4 stringers :o
[/quote]

West Sussex? If its any help, to you or anyone able to get involved, mon-fri (not Wednesdays though) I work in midhurst/petworth

[quote name='Mykesbass' timestamp='1358094706' post='1932985']

[/quote]
[quote name='Jimryan' timestamp='1358094847' post='1932993']
West Sussex? If its any help, to you or anyone able to get involved, mon-fri (not Wednesdays though) I work in midhurst/petworth
[/quote]

Yes, if anyone can get it to me (Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath, Brighton) I can get it to Petworth - I work in Fontwell.

[quote name='Paulgm1' timestamp='1358111484' post='1933399']
I commute to London (Bank in the City) most weekdays and live in Horndean near Pompey - let me know if I can help.
[/quote]

I think you might just be the missing piece of the puzzle. We just need Chrismanbass to spot this now.