Why become a member? ×

SOLD! GMR BASS FORCE 6 CUSTOM

tomuks79

Hi,

For sale [size=3][b]GMR BASS FORCE 6 CUSTOM. [/b]The bass is in excellence condition, very nice modern sound, everything works perfectly. [/size]
[size=3]Body is [/size][size=3]boire (exotic wood), bass culture dual coils (can make single coils), three way NOLL parametric controls, active/passive, gold hardware, maple neck. For more information please contact [email protected] This instrument is really incredible, looks like new. Special custom design. [/size]
[size=4][b]PRICE 1550 pounds. [/b][/size]

http://public.fotki.com/tomuks79/gmr/

Edited by tomuks79

Hi Tomuks

Lovely looking bass you've got there but we know nothing about you..whereabouts are you based, would you consider trades or is this a sale only?? Was this built in the UK or Poland?

I'm sure that Jim Reece (BigJim) will be along shortly and tell us a bit more about this beautiful creation..

Edited by TheGreek

Hi,

I am from Lithuania, if you want to know something about me I can answer all questions. The bass is at a moment in Lithuania, but I am thinking to sent to Uk, because my futher lives in Uk. The bass was made in Poland, but I believe you know all history about GMR. Sorry but I am not interesting for trade, just for sale..

• 2 weeks later...