Why become a member? ×

FS Yamaha BB1100S Bass Guitar

Metalhead72

[color=#141414][font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]I've had the Yamaha BB1100S Bass guitar for a couple for a years with the intention to start to learn to play. This never happened [/size][/font][/color][color=#141414][font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]and its been a nice paper weight ever since. Its such a shame for it not to be used properly hence why I've decided to sell it. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#141414][font=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]The guitar has some very light scratches (but its an 80's bass) but i've still in v good condition. The bass will come in its original case but this has seen better days. All the buttons, switches work but one of them is missing the knob.. but this works fine. I'm looking for around £220 inc delivery or pickup for £200.. Offers welcome those..[/size][/font][/color]

Guitar based in Rayleigh, Essex .. Can Courier

I got the guitar like this but believe, its easily sorted / fixed (replacement nut at £8)

[url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/841/photo1wyl.jpg/"][/url]

Edited by Metalhead72

[quote name='louisthebass' timestamp='1357474970' post='1923027']
I had one of these as my main bass for about 6/7 years - without a doubt the best 4 string bass I ever owned. Anyone buying this is getting a really versatile bass and a real tone monster. A bargain.

Wish I had the money for it - have a bump on me.
[/quote]

Thank you.. For me its an awesome paper weight :) Such as shame as I'm sure its a lovely thing to play. Ha, if I still have it (when you have the money), your welcome to it :)