Why become a member? ×

Drum .wav samples

ped

I have been playing along with 'Leafdrums' which is a superb quick and easy little drum machine. You can add your own .wav files to it for use in the machine but wondered if anyone knew where I could get lots of realistic, not electronic, samples. I found one .zip file ages ago with some mic'ed Yamaha kit sounds but can't find it now...

Any links would be great
Cheers
ped

Cool - let me know if you want a hand regarding putting kits on xp... I basically used this method but with WinRAR rathr than 7-Zip:

[url="http://www.hydrogen-music.org/forum/?action=show_thread&thread=340&fid=6&page=1"]http://www.hydrogen-music.org/forum/?actio...id=6&page=1[/url]

ttfn
ped

[quote name='ped' post='200671' date='May 16 2008, 07:43 PM']Just wanted to say cheers Garry for that site - I have registered and been playing some grooves to the loops all day. Brilliant, thanks!![/quote]
Ped

PM me with your email & I have a set of Drumwerks single shot samples I can zip up & send you. They are on my recording/loops drive a lot of which came from free cover CD's so I don't believe there can be any licence probs with them

Al

[quote name='ped' post='200671' date='May 16 2008, 07:43 PM']Just wanted to say cheers Garry for that site - I have registered and been playing some grooves to the loops all day. Brilliant, thanks!![/quote]

No Problem Ped...

It's a good site...
I get all kind's of stuff from there.

Garry