Why become a member? ×

Fender Precision '63 - Pre CBS - SOLD!!!

ato71

[color=#000000][font=Verdana][size=5]1963 Fender Precision Bass - [/size][/font][font=Verdana]BEAUTIFUL vintage precision bass[/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Verdana]with a heavenly sound and a fast and straight neck.[/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Verdana]There would not be a reason to sell this beauty, but I'm not playing it that much anymore and I need money for unexpected expenses.[/font][/color][size=4] [font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Bought from famous AAA ebayer Bambibau.[/font][/size]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana][b]Body refinished by Redivivus Guitars (I didn't ask for that; originally painted black... grrr!!!)[/b][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Verdana][b]The bass has 100% Original Parts[/b][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana]Fender Era - Pre CBS[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana]LIGHT WEIGHT: only 4,3 KG[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana]The Neck is very straight and truss rod works well.[/font][/color]
[color=#000000][u][font=Verdana]The Headstock seems to be thinner than normal, can't say the reason.[/font][/u][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Verdana]Comes with his original Case in great shape.

PRICE: € 3.500 / £ 2.850[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana]No Trades, please :-)[/font][/color]

You can contact me at [email protected]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana]Here it is:[/font][/color]

Edited by ato71

Not quite such a Fender 'anorak' as others (which is not meant as an insult - far from it) but I once owned a 1961 Precision (bought from John Entwistle) which had a very thin neck in the same way as this one. Very wide and very thin.

Not to say this hasn't been thinned but I have encountered this before and the note from JE didn't mention any work having been done (and the notes he sent with his basses were pretty comprehensive).

[quote name='Bassman Steve' timestamp='1356214943' post='1908157']
Not quite such a Fender 'anorak' as others (which is not meant as an insult - far from it) but I once owned a 1961 Precision (bought from John Entwistle) which had a very thin neck in the same way as this one. Very wide and very thin.

Not to say this hasn't been thinned but I have encountered this before and the note from JE didn't mention any work having been done (and the notes he sent with his basses were pretty comprehensive).
[/quote]

You once owned, bet you wish you still had it :D .