Why become a member? ×

Pedal Clear Out **ALL SOLD**

jon_kemo

Recently splurged a load of money after convincing myself that separates was the way forward, however I've soon realised that all I was doing was trying to replace something that can already do the job in the form of my Pod X3, so I need to recoup some cash. As a result these are all for sale only, no trades thanks.

1) Behringer Bass Overdrive BOD 100 - [b]£[/b][b]12 posted - **SOLD** [/b]- Bought to try out a bit of dirt and it was cheap! In decent condition but does have some wear and marks, particularly on the footswitch. No box or manual.

2) BBE Opto Stomp Optical Compressor - [b]£50 posted **SOLD** [/b]- Really impressed with this in the short time I've owned it. Seems pretty transparent and retained the low end on my 6 string nicely, a lot better than others I've tried. In very good condition with only a mark on the base where there was some velcro. No box or manual.

3) Way Huge Ringworm Ring Modulator - [b]£50 posted **SOLD** [/b]- not really used this as it was bought on a whim for expermentation and I decided I had no real use for it! Comes with original box, 18v power supply and manual. In excellent condition with a piece of velcro in each corner of the base.

4) Digitech Bass Multi Chorus - [b]£25 posted **SOLD** [/b] - keeps the low notes clean and gives up to 16 chorus voice to create a nice thick, swirling sound. Pedal is in good condition but box is a bit tatty.

5) Joyo Noise Gate - [b]£25 posted **SOLD**[/b]- true bypass, simple to use, one knob noise gate in brand new condition, never used, only taken out of the box to test and photograph.

6) Joyo Vintage Phaser - [b]£20 posted **SOLD** [/b]- Joyo's copy of the MXR Phase 90 which does a very passable impression. Also in brand new conditon, only used twice.

7) Biyang Baby Boom Fuzz Star - [b]£25 posted **SOLD** [/b]- three mode fuzz pedal, Normal, Bright and Warm. True bypass with Level, Tone and Fuzz controls. Comes with original box and manual.

Edited by jon_kemo