Why become a member? ×

SOLD

highwayone

[quote name='highwayone' timestamp='1356012674' post='1905691']
Seen a new head on here so putting out a feeler for the above. I have a mid 1990's TE AH300 head which is in great condition and has a working UV light( which attracts bassists like moths to a flame!) Wasn't thinking of moving it on but seen an Orange head I fancy. Looking for £200 for it and if I get that I will include a Trace Elliot 1518 cab(200w 8ohm). This amp is VERY LOUD and quite retro/cool looking imo, the cab and amp are the tolex covered type from the good old Trace Elliot days etc etc blah blah blah! Thanks
[/quote]

Seen a new head on here so putting out a feeler for the above. I have a mid 1990's TE AH300 head which is in great condition and has a working UV light( which attracts bassists like moths to a flame!) Wasn't thinking of moving it on but seen an Orange head I fancy. Looking for £200 for it and if I get that I will include a Trace Elliot 1518 cab(200w 8ohm). This amp is VERY LOUD and quite retro/cool looking imo, the cab and amp are the tolex covered type from the good old Trace Elliot days etc etc blah blah blah! Thanks

Edited by highwayone

[quote name='Zak Tozer' timestamp='1356038215' post='1906189']
Hello,
I'm based in Kent and I don't drive. Is there any chance of some kind of delivery/courier?...
[/quote]

I reckon it would cost a bit as the head is very heavy and it by the time a courier had thrown it about in the van it would probably be kerknackered!

[quote name='guitaradam' timestamp='1356185546' post='1907741']
God damn...I genuinely want this, but I'm out of the Midlands for a few weeks - if you're happy to hold on to it into the new year I'd come and collect it then.
[/quote]

Out of interest, where you off to? I'm spending a few days in Gloucester over xmas so don't mind travelling with it if you're anywhere in that part of the country. I've bought the head I was after so could do with the dosh for this asap but with chrimbo looming I'm aware I may still have it in January!

[quote name='highwayone' timestamp='1356226635' post='1908242']
Out of interest, where you off to? I'm spending a few days in Gloucester over xmas so don't mind travelling with it if you're anywhere in that part of the country. I've bought the head I was after so could do with the dosh for this asap but with chrimbo looming I'm aware I may still have it in January!
[/quote]

I'm afraid I'm in Hampshire, a bit of a trek from Gloucester!! I'll take my chances with it still being available in January - best of luck selling it before then!!

I've also got a 1048 Trace Elliot cab which I'm selling, willing to sell the head and 2 cabs for £260(it's pictured here with the 1518 but its a different head in the pic)
[IMG]http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq104/karlosfandango1/6B0E16BE-A591-4E0B-8F8E-43260CE345E8-2972-00000230DDDAEE78.jpg[/IMG]

[quote name='Snog the Dog' timestamp='1356366740' post='1909589']
Dude, i'll have the lot... i'm in cheltenham if you can get it here from gloucester? can give you some petrol from there
[/quote]

Hi, wouldn't be able to fit it in the car with the family as I'm visiting Gloucester. I was originally selling one cab and the head.