Why become a member? ×

*Sold*Hartke TP 4x10, Warwick Profet 4, Alesis Compressor. £150*Sold*

Josh

As per title, will get hold of the specs if requested.

2 quick pics:

No damage besides a few minor scratches here and there, but thats expected from a gig rig, still all fully functional.

£140 for the lot, collection only or £120 if the buyer arranges collection.

Thanks guys,

Josh.

Edit: Also comes with all the leads and plugs, and also a Behringer Ultrabass unit which hasn't seen any action for a good 2 years now. And my location is below my avatar.

Edited by Josh

[quote name='neilb' post='199039' date='May 14 2008, 08:46 PM']£150...you serious?[/quote]

Yerp, it's just sat on the opposite side of my room glaring at my Eden, so it is just gathering dust and I'd be more than happy to see someone make use out of it.

[quote name='Josh' post='199044' date='May 14 2008, 08:53 PM']Yerp, it's just sat on the opposite side of my room glaring at my Eden, so it is just gathering dust and I'd be more than happy to see someone make use out of it.[/quote]

If you're prepared to box this up, I'll take it and leave it at our rehearsal space!

I'll go and get a glass of wine and when I get back someone had better have bought this :)

Oh and can I be cheeky and ask if the rack head is included :huh:

[quote name='ben604' post='199047' date='May 14 2008, 09:00 PM']If I can sell my SVT-CL, I'll definately take this off you. Could you stick a box around it to be picked up by a courier?[/quote]

If I can find one the right size then It should be fine.

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='199048' date='May 14 2008, 09:00 PM']If you're prepared to box this up, I'll take it and leave it at our rehearsal space!

I'll go and get a glass of wine and when I get back someone had better have bought this :)

Oh and can I be cheeky and ask if the rack head is included :huh:[/quote]

You can do what you want with it John :huh:

It's all included Dear Sir.

It's a good amp but I'm just sick of the sight of it from having it for almost 4 years.

• 3 weeks later...

also a Behringer Ultrabass unit which hasn't seen any action for a good 2 years now.
[/quote]

Hey Josh...this behringer still knocking about? Is it the 3000 or 4500 and does it work?

Cheers
Ben