Why become a member? ×

ACOUSTIC CORPORATION 320 HEAD + 308 CAB + FOOT PEDAL.

bassmanguitars1

Hi guy's. Just putting out some feeler's for my Acoustic Corporation rig, only serious bass player's need reply !!!!!!!. My rig in fantastic condition for it's age built in the 1970/s 320 head all transistor's in there and built like a ( TANK) + ( 4 YES 4 15 INCH SPEAKERS !!!!! CAB ) + as rare as rocking horse sh*t !!!!! (ORIGINAL FOOT PEDAL ) with cover's. For those of you who are serious player's, only the best played through them Stanley Clarke , Jaco Pastorious , John Paul Jones, Marcus Miller. The rig has a sound to die for, with power to match !!!!! it's even got it's own EQ with all original slider's, I was told by my friend the famous Dave Lunt amp guru, forget AMPEG, these rig's are the real deal, and this rig is amazing which I bought from a session muscian from Los Angeles and had it shipped through UPS, the cab alone is 150 lbd !!!! and with a warning on the back any body with in 10 feet of this rig should be care full of the power it put's out. Im asking for this HOLY GRAIL £1000, because this rig is a collector's dream !!! or open to serious offer's only. If iterested send me your email address