Why become a member? ×

Hello all!

nevernever

Hi there! Prompted by beerdragon I thought I'd quickly nip over here and introduce myself. Here we go...

I'm 23 and have been playing bass for about 18 months now after an epiphany at a mate's house whereupon I learned to play some easy riffs and became instantly hooked. Conveniently this happened just before my birthday and so within about a week I had a standard issue beginner bass + amp.

As time has gone on I've bought myself a Tanglewood Canyon II active, which I love to bits- lovely through neck- that I'm currently running it through an Ashdown Perfect 10 minirig which I use to shake down pictures off of the wall downstairs. I don't use pedals too much but I've got a classic clone theory chorus pedal and an Ashdown Hyperdrive pedal (which is one of my favourite things I have bought in 23 years of existence).

I'm between projects at the moment (as I believe the phrase to be) but looking to get a bit more serious and get into a proper band and get gigging.

Anyways, there's myself in a nutshell- good to meet you all.