Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

CLOSED - ALL ITEMS NOW SOLD OR NO LONGER AVAILABLE

I'm no longer in the UK to be able to arrange the sale of any of the remaining items from this thread; departed on a cruise contract a couple of weeks after this was posted.

Breaking up a 'parts' jazz bass I put together to fund the replacement of a new car and the bass is on a back burner due to me gigging an Overwater for everything I do so would rather see these get some use.

Prices are PRE-POST but I'm happy to hand over to a courier or try and accommodate whatever postage method you'd like if the cost is covered and it's fairly straight forward.
Paypal or bank transfer fine otherwise I'm located near Bangor in North Wales if anyone would like to meet up and make a cash exchange.

Unknown brand black alder body with through stringing

Black Scratchplate shaped for a standard jazz bass body - £10
Used with the usual faint marks around where the neck pickup sits but nothing major. 3ply I think.

Other bits
PBass style chrome knobs set of 3 - £5

I'll work on getting pictures together tonight/asap but the parts are largely self explanatory and I can happily refer people to identical images in the meantime but understand that any slight wear and tear needs posting to ease anyone's mind.

Also have a combo going up for sale soon too.

Thanks for looking.
B

Edited by BenTunnicliffe

Neck is still going and just took some rough pics to show the mounting screw holes on the rear (5 of them in total) and a pic of the from.

It IS right handed it's just my macbook's camera mirroring the image, sorry about that.

Edited by BenTunnicliffe

• 2 weeks later...