Why become a member? ×

Couple of Tech heads for sale or trade

crez5150

Hi

Have a couple of Tech Heads for sale. One working one could be used as a project.

Tech Graphic 625 - 300w @ 8ohms I bought this from another BC member a while ago but I had it overhauled by EMS in Southend which cost me about £130. However it has developed a scratchy gain pot.

The great thing about this head is that it runs 625watts down to 2ohms.

controls are - Input gain, input pad -10 on/off, Pre-shape on/off, EQ on/off, 11 band Graphic EQ, Master Volume, Balanced out D/I pre/post, Tuner Mute

Has a footswitch socket for Graphic, preshape and also Headphone output.

on the rear it has the following -

Ground lift switch, Line in, line out, Tuner connections

FX Loop is as full range send/return and also hi-pass send/return

Speakon and Jack speaker outputs

Looking for £250

2nd amp is another Tech amp. Parametric 300.

This amp is complete even though it looks as though there are some buttons missing from the front panel.... they have been pushed inside the housing. you can get to them easily by removing the top of the amp..... I just cannot be arsed to do anything with this one. I ran it up...... works but the graphic, pre-shape buttons have no effect at present.... so would make a good project for someone with a bit of knowledge about these things....

It's 300 Watts @ 8 ohm...... pretty much the same connections as the graphic head listed above but with the Parametric front end. When it was working it sounded fantastic... Very HI-FI.... not too far off EBS Territory.

anyway make me offers on this as not sure what its worth really.... It was originally in a combo (Tech Paracube 300) which retailed for £1299

These are pretty much collection only. You are welcome to come and try before you buy also.

you can PM me here or e-mail me at [email protected]

PS may be interested in trades..... Aguilar/MBASS/Tecamp/ebs

Edited by crez5150

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...