Why become a member? ×

Please delete

HazBeen

For sale of for trade a Markbass LM800 in very good nick. Markbass gig bag included.

This in essence is the preamp of the LMIII coupled with an 800 watt (@ 4Ohm, 500w @ 8Ohm) D class power amp. An awesome sounding little thing with the normal Markbass attention to detail, clarity and sound quality.

Very transparent and tone wise halfway between and LMII and an SD800. Ideal for cutting through the mix with 2 guitar players.......

Just fancy something else really, they don't call me Haz "Yet another Bass" for nothing :)

Price wise I'd be looking at GBP475 (bag included), but would also be interested in trades. Maybe something D Class with tubes? Orange TB1000, TTE800, GK Fusion 800?? Or high end Eden, Glockenklang, Tecamp stuff. Am happy to pay extra if required, but I am only interested in light(ish) heads.

I live in the Netherlands, but am happy to ship to UK at buyer's cost (probably in the region of 15 quid) and I will be in Aberdeen on the 6th and 7th of December and Manchester area on 10th thru 12th so we could deal in person there if you want. Comes with UK power cord.

Edited by HazBeen

Hi Chris, it is about 18 months old. Has seen roughly 40 gigs and is cosmetically in awesome condition, and of course works 100%. That said, the Fusion 500 is a little underpowered for my needs so thanks but not for me at this point. Cheers!