Why become a member? ×

Hello!

Starvolt

Hi there.

Came across this forum whilst searching for something Bass related.

I'm 15 and I've been playing bass for 6 months or so, and I'm really enjoying it. I'm in a band, and we're writing our own stuff and doing some covers, which is going well. Currently I play a Squire Affinity J Bass (Not amazing, but it does the job pretty well) with a Fender Rumble 15 amp (larger than the rest of my bads, it being 38 Watts , most of thiers about 15-19W).

I really love music, and as such I'm taking it for my GCSE's, and it's influenced my life quite a lot. My musical influences are things like Muse, Audioslave, Paramore and older stuff like The Rolling Stones and Queen.

Cheers

[u]Starvolt[/u]

Ta for the welcome guys.

I'm looking into getting an Acoustic Bass at some point in the near future. Could anybody recommend a good company or model, as it would be useful to have a few different opinions. I'm also looking at getting the Korg AX5B Effects Pedal. Has anyone had any good experiences with it?

Also, I shall listen to Dark Side Of The Moon tonight. Hmmm Pink Floyd in the dark....

Cheers guys.

[u]Starvolt[/u]

Edited by Starvolt