Why become a member? ×

Goodfellow Nightingale 5 string bass

robbobass

[size=4][font="Arial"]Here for sale we have a unique bass guitar, a Bernie Goodfellow 'Nightingale', 5 string, serial number 001, which according to Bernie when I spoke to him recently, was the prototype for his famous 'Rumour' series.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font="Arial"]It is a very lovely bass, beautifully crafted (as you would expect from Mr G) with a thru neck, 2 Bartolini soapbar pick-ups, and wooden handled tuners. It is light for a 5 string so saves on sore shoulders and backache..........:o)[/font][/size]

[size=4][font="Arial"]It comes with a Stagg soft case, and will be boxed for transit with lots of bubble wrap.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font="Arial"]Selling this, as I now have a 5 string rumour.........which is awesome!!![/font][/size]

[size=4][font="Arial"]Offers around £1700 please (I paid more for it seven months ago)!![/font][/size]

[size=4][font="Arial"]Once again, thinning down the 'collection, so no offers of trades please.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font="Arial"]I am based in Essex - and you are welcome to come and try it out if you PM me to arrange..........thanks[/font][/size]

[size=4][font="Arial"][/font][/size]

Yeah Matt I know mate............that's why I am trying to offload a few.

wrt to a list......it would be a long list (post) with pics and all, so I am just putting them on site as I get round to it.....I suppose I could just put a list of makes and models - would that work w/o pics (I have just the hang of how to load pics up through Photobucket......:o))

what do you think.............

I think if you are selling a load of basses, why not make a list anyway and then link them to the relevant posts with the pictures. Are you having problems loading pics via this site? You just add the files as attachments below the initial post you make. It's much easier. Hope that helps and will be interested to see what you are selling. I'm always on the look out for new basses though at the moment all I want is another 5 and a mid range 6. A pity your Ibanez didn't fit the bill. Good luck Robbo ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...