Why become a member? ×

Warwick FNA Jazzman LTD 20th Anniversary

E Street

[center][b][i][u][color=black]No. 76 of 200 – WORLDWIDE !!! - £1350 ono[attachment=123557:Warw 1.JPG][attachment=123558:warw 2.JPG][attachment=123559:warw 4.JPG][attachment=123560:warw 5.JPG][attachment=123561:warw 6.JPG][/color][/u][/i][/b][/center]

[center][color=black]This 2002 Limited Edition bass was from a production of only 200 instruments (120 UK & 80 USA). Warwick introduced this series in 2001 and it is characterized by the fact that every year distinctive features are added to a production model and therefore built only in limited quantities.

[/color][/center]

[center][color=black]The totally individual 2-colour texture of the Swirly Bubinga top, glued onto the Walnut body, makes this FNA Jazzman a unique instrument, and is complemented with a Natural Oil finish to enhance every detail of this distinctive wood.

[/color][/center]

[center][color=black]The Ovangkol neck has a 24-fret Rosewood fingerboard and sports block with triangle mother-of-pearl inlays.[/color][/center]

[center][color=black]On the back of the headstock is the signature of Hans Peter Wilfer, CEO of Warwick, next to a metal inlay with the serial number of the limited edition.[/color][/center]

[center][color=black] [/color][/center]

[center][color=black]Walnut body[/color][/center]

[center][color=black]Highly figured Swirly Bubinga top[/color][/center]

[center][color=black]Ovangkol neck[/color][/center]

[center][color=black]Rosewood 24-fret fingerboard with block/triangle mother-of-pearl inlays[/color][/center]

[center][color=black]Scale length: 34" (long)[/color][/center]

[center][color=black]Passive MEC J/MM-style pickups with open pole pieces[/color][/center]

[center][color=black][font=Symbol][size=2]· [/size][/font][/color][color=black]Active MEC 3-band electronics (deactivated by push/pull volume control)[/color][/center]

[center][color=black]Additional tone control for passive mode[/color][/center]

[center][color=black]3-way mini toggle switch for separate humbucker configuration (series, parallel, or single coil)[/color][/center]

[center][color=black]Black hardware[/color][/center]

[center][color=black]No. 76 of [b][i][u]only[/u][/i][/b] 200 units produced!![/color][/center]

[center][color=black]Has all documentation & certificate (coa), in Warwick document case, all tools, spare string pack, tin of beeswax.[/color][/center]

[center][color=black]I think I have the Warwick Rockbag, although it is in a hardcase at the moment.[/color][/center]

[center][color=black]Call Tim on 01795 591666 (work no. 10.00 - 17.30)[/color][/center]

Edited by E Street

Hi,

Thanks for your answer, I will take your advice, providing i can find out how to edit my post!! lol .... not worked all this out yet! .... I'll try to do the search thing too! didn't think to put location ... duh!! (Faversham, Kent btw)

Cheers,

Tim

'twas I that was on the hunt for this Bass.
My wonga has just gone on a 2002 Thumb NT though.
It's bloody typical really !
B)

Edited by kennyrodg

[quote name='E Street' timestamp='1352929594' post='1869584']
Hi All,

Possible trade for either Yam TRB 4string or Warwick Thumb NT 4 string + cash on either option!

You know you want this bass!!! :gas:
[/quote]

Just to clarify; are you wanting a potential buyer to give you a Thumb NT AND cash or are you prepared to put cash with your bass to give for a Thumb?

Well, depending on the particular NT offered, as I have seen them from about £940 up & I am looking at around £1350 (thats VERY cheap!) .......I guess I would be looking for the bass + cash ..... IF there is an offer on the table!! ... unless its worth more then it would be discussion time!
3 years ago I was offered £3500 for my FNA ..... the words "should have bitten hand off" spring to mind!! .... but hey ho, that was 3 years ago!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...