Why become a member? ×

FS: Squier Jazz Deluxe Active V £175 + P&P

JohnFitzgerald

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Up for sale here is my Active Five String Squier Jazz Bass. [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I know, that's a long title, but that's what it is. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]As per the pictures, it's in a lovely sunburst colour and is in near mint condition. [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Condition is very very good. [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]If I were a dishonest person, I could give it a right good polish and pass it off as new. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I've had it about 7 years now and imported it from Florida where I personally brought it back. [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Only for sale as I've seen something I fancy and am working on a 'one in one out' policy right now. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Controls are as follows. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Master Volume [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Pan pot with centre detent. [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Bass boost / cut. [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Treble boost cut. [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Mid boost cut. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Slap switch to use the Fender name for this switch. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Can accept cash on pickup or if you're sitting on a bit of paypal money that you may conceivably have squirelled away, that is also acceptable. As long as the money is irretrievably mine before the bass goes anywhere. If posting, the cost will be whatever we both mutually establish it to be and not a centime more.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Over to you. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Some pics included of the bass at rest and also in action. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#666666][font=verdana, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I'll be sad to see it go, but I fancy a bit of a change.[/size][/font][/color]

Ah, my mistake for not mentioning where I am.

I'm just to the north of Glasgow.
I have no problem in packing it properly and posting it in its own good quality padded hard case.
This survived the cargo hold of a 737, so should be up to the job.

The bridge is a fairly chunky thing indeed and standard fit.