Why become a member? ×

Eden E10 combo for sale. WITHDRAWN.

solo4652

I bought this new 11 months ago to replace my Line 6 studio 110 that died. I've only used it for home practice and it's been perfect for that. It's never been pushed anywhere close to its volume limit. It's small enough to hide behind the sofa and the tone is plenty good enough for home use. It doesn't sound thin or weedy.

Stock pictures here: [url="http://www.soundunlimited.co.uk/products/eden__-_50w_combo_with_1_x_10inch_nemesis_speaker_-_e10"]http://www.soundunli...s_speaker_-_e10[/url]

Spec and blurb:

"The E10 features a wide range 10" Eden designed coaxial loudspeaker for great tone. It is housed in a strong light weight plywood enclosure. It contains a fully automatic AGC compression circuit on the input stage to help make every note sound well balanced.
That is coupled to a smooth sounding old school passive 3 band tone control circuit. You can set the E10 up to sound sweet and clean or crank on plenty of crunch. A head phones out completes the package.[list]
[*]Power: 50 Watts RMS @4Ohms
[*]Speakers: 10"
[*]Tweeter: Mechanical
[*]Power Handling: 50W RMS
[*]Freq. Response: 48hz - 13khz ±2dB
[*]Impedance: 4Ohms
[*]Dimensions: 17.5"H x 14.5 "W x 13 "D
[*]Weight: 27 LBS"
[/list]
Because it's never been outside of the house, it's in virtually "as-new" condition with no marks, dings or dents anywhere.

Photo:

[attachment=123230:001.JPG]

Cheapest I can find online is £200. Yours for £[s]95[/s] £80 including courier.

Steve.

Edited by solo4652

Looking to move this on, folks. I'll entertain sensible offers above £80 [i]and[/i] I'll include the cost of a courier to deliver it to your door if you don't want to/can't come and collect it.

I'll give it a few more days on here, then I'll put it on Ebay later this week.

Steve

• 3 weeks later...