Why become a member? ×

SOLD EWS BMC (Bass Mid Control) mint, boxed

andydye

[s]For sale, my EWS BMC (bass mid control), cracking piece of kit, a sweepable mid boost/cut pedal, an essential secret weapon [if you haven't just got an ACG with it's filter preamp that is ;)]

Only for sale as I've just got myself an ACG which has a filter preamp rendering this little beauty a bit superfluous!

Bought it new this October for £135, never gigged, only been to one practice, BC can have it now for [b]£125 inc uk shipping[/b]

[attachment=122778:IMAG0800.jpg]
[attachment=122779:IMAG0801.jpg] [i](I've added velcro onto the bottom to attach it to my pedal board so it's slightly different to this pic!)[/i]
[attachment=122780:IMAG0798.jpg]

[b]Manufacturers website and blurb:[/b]
[url="http://ews-us.com/item_bassmid.php?item=custom"]http://ews-us.com/it...php?item=custom[/url]
[size=3][i]The new Bass Mid Control is the active mid-controller for bass players. A small but powerful pedal that provides frequency control adjustments between [b]120Hz ~ 3kHz[/b]. When using 2-band EQ or passive bass, the Frequency control provides excellent manipulation of the mid frequencies, while the Boost/Cut gives you boosting or cutting capabilities of up to [b]+ / - 12dB[/b]. This compact pedal can also be powered by a 9V battery or for additional headroom use an 18V power adapter. This pedal will provide you the flexibility to play any musical style.

Spec:
Size(W/D/H):90mmx50mmx70mm
Weight:320g
True Bypass Switching
Power Consumption:9VDC/3.3mA
(*18VDC- only with DC adapter jack. 18VDC/6.6mA)
Battery Type:9VDC(006P)x1
AC Adapter (Optional): 9-18VDC, Negative Tips[/i][/size][/s]

Edited by andydye

This really is a secret weapon, altogether a cracking wee unit! Gives you bass a nice body and fullness at the 10-11:00 setting and can add a nice high mid around 14:00

Brilliant in conjunction with drive pedals to add girth!

Andy is a top bloke to deal with too bump!