Why become a member? ×

The Labella Bass guitar!!!

alstocko

[quote name='EssentialTension' timestamp='1352655494' post='1865680']
So are you saying that the new distributor didn't help you ot?
[/quote]

Well they've tried to help, but since one of the sets I wanted to buy was out of stock with a 4 week wait before they expected any more from the US, and the other was being discontinued they couldn't really do much. However the impression I got was that once what I wanted was back in stock I would have to buy it through a dealer who aren't particularly local and I would therefore have to incur travel or postage costs on top of the dealer markup, on top of which I would probably have to get the dealer to order them in especially for me, which IMO sort of defeats the object of buying them through a dealer.

[quote name='BigRedX' timestamp='1352723547' post='1866480']
Well they've tried to help, but since one of the sets I wanted to buy was out of stock with a 4 week wait before they expected any more from the US, and the other was being discontinued they couldn't really do much. However the impression I got was that once what I wanted was back in stock I would have to buy it through a dealer who aren't particularly local and I would therefore have to incur travel or postage costs on top of the dealer markup, on top of which I would probably have to get the dealer to order them in especially for me, which IMO sort of defeats the object of buying them through a dealer.
[/quote]
Not much customer service there then.