Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Mesa Boogie Walkabout head (silverface) with volume mod

Ghost_Bass

Hi, i'm thinking about moving on my Walkabout head, it's a fantastic piece of gear that never let me down but i like to have a clean tone so the valves are are not getting much use. I've modded it with a switch so it can have the master volume post DI or pre (factory setting). You can find pics of the head and the mods here:
[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/181165-mesa-walkabout-di-now-with-mod-details/page__fromsearch__1"]http://basschat.co.u...__fromsearch__1[/url]

[s]Tradewise i'm only looking to get a Thunderfunk, not very picky about wich model, and the necessary money adjustment.[/s] [b][s]I'm still looking to buy a Thunderfunk, send me your offers![/s]Also sorted on the Thunderfunk![/b]

[s]I can look for a direct sale but honestly i don't know how to price it, i've seen prices going from 550 to 750 pounds so i think i'll leave the sale as a feeler and wait for some offers to see how it turns out.[/s] [b]SOLD[/b]

Send me your offers and a pic or two of your amps ;)

I'm currently without net at home so i'm only online on weekdays between 9:00 and 18:00 but i'll have a look at my mail or PM's through my phone and will try to answer as soon as i can.

Here's my e-mail: [b]marcorreia.bass [at] hotmail.com[/b]

Feel free to ask me any questions and i'll be glad to answer anything i can.

Regards
Marco

Edited by Ghost_Bass

[quote name='pantherairsoft' timestamp='1352031408' post='1857916']
Hi, please state an asking price. As per T&C's even feelers must have a price stated rather than 'allowing offers'.

Cheers

Shep
[/quote]

Sorry Shep, i know i have to state a price but i really can't say for sure what is the value of this amp that's why i said i would accept offers in the 550-750 interval due to the prices i've seen them being sold over here. Again, i'm sorry if this isn't the proper way of doing things, i thought it would be enough.

Anyway the amp is now sold to Ryan Cowell pending the usual stuff. Now someone please offer me a Thunderfunk to buy!!!