Why become a member? ×

Pickups, bridges and knobs

Having a little clearout of my project box and have a few things I don’t think I’ll use:

Pair of Tobias 5 string pickups. Good condition – a couple of tiny surface marks, gold wording on pickups is perfect . I’m not sure which Tobias bass these came from (I bought all the hardware off the bass some time ago). Each pickup measures 18k ohm on a multimeter. [s]£25[/s] [s]£20[/s] [s]£15[/s] £12.50 the pair posted

[s]Black knobs – precision type with flat tops. Unused but very minor surface marks on top (only noticeable by very close inspection). Will fit pots with spline type shafts. Good quality solid metal (they’re quite heavy for what they are). SOLD[/s]

[s]Pickup from an early Hohner B2A bass. Well used, cracked mounting surround. Measure 10k ohm on a multimeter. SOLD[/s]

[s]5 string black bridge. Some light surface marking (hairline scratches through the black finish) otherwise good condition (Originally from a Tobias bass). SOLD[/s]

[s]4 string bridge. Never used – bought it of eBay for a project but found another bridge I preferred. SOLD[/s]

Pair of pickup surrounds. Unused. £3 posted.

Edited by Jabba_the_gut

[quote name='Westie9' timestamp='1351431274' post='1851090']
Hi, me being thick here but by 'Spline' shaft - does that mean they don't have the screw to tighten them up? Ta
[/quote]

Hi. Yep - not sure what the correct term is but the knobs I have are push on ones i.e. they don't have a grub screw.

Cheers

[quote name='GregBass' timestamp='1351460908' post='1851508']
Could you measure the pickups for me please? I'm hoping they will fit my Warwick Rockbass.
[/quote]

The pickups are 40mm wide x 105mm long x 20mm deep.

Also, each one has about 25cm of cable connected.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...