Why become a member? ×

*** BLADE B-15 SOLD ***

mattbass6

Hi, I recently bought a Blade B-15 bass from Paul_5 who was an absolute to deal with by the way. I bought it as a back up to my main live bass but after being on tour for the past 3 weeks, I have realised that the Lull bass is everything I need. I took the Blade on the European leg but it never came out of the flight case and on the UK leg of the tour, I left the Blade at home and just took the Lull bass out.

The Blade is in good condition but does have a few minor dinks here and there but nothing major. Also, Paul_5 changed the original electronics for an East Pre. He did offer me that when I bought the bass but I didn't want it so asked for the original electronics to be put back in. This was done but minus the "mid" boost which he no longer had. The original pickups are huge and are now configured so that there is an independent volume control for each pickup and then a tone control. It works really well and this bass really does cover everything. I do like it but I'm a Precision guy and want to save for another Lull.

I took the bass to my bass tech who cleaned it from top to bottom, straightened the neck, lowered the action and put a fresh set of strings on it. It plays like a dream. I am now looking for £325.00 ex delivery and a new set of strings. I have one picture which I have added here but will add more later. I am based in Cardiff if anyone wants to collect and I am prepared to travel in a 50 mile radius of Cardiff if someone wants me to meet them. Any questions, just drop me a line and I will do all I can to help. Finally, I am not looking for trades at this point unless it was for a Bongo 5. Thanks and speak soon. Take care.

Cheers,

Matt :)

PS I have added more detailed pictures plus, the weight of this bass is 4kg. Hope that helps.

[attachment=121914:IMG_1950.jpg][attachment=122006:IMG_2168.jpg][attachment=122007:IMG_2169.jpg][attachment=122008:IMG_2170.jpg][attachment=122009:IMG_2171.jpg][attachment=122011:IMG_2173.jpg][attachment=122012:IMG_2174.JPG]

Edited by mattbass6