Why become a member? ×

SOLD: EBS Microbass II preamp/DI/overdrive/AB/headphone amp £130 posted

UncleMeat

[b]EBS Microbass II pre-amp/DI[/b]

[url="http://www.bass.se/"]www.bass.se[/url] for ebs website

[b]£130 posted[/b]

Great box this -

2 channel pre-amp (either mix between 2 basses or have two channels, 2nd channel has very good and useable overdrive on it).
DI
Headphone amp
FX loop with blend knob (also serves as line-in for headphone practice)
Powerful EQ
Tube sim switch, bright switch, pre-curve switch, phantom power
Built like a tank
9v supply or battery
Link out with mute switch - for tuner or unaffected 1/4" out
Switch between or blend the 2 channels
-10db pad switch

I have had in the past the MXR DI+ and the Radial Bassbone. In my opinion this is better than both, in sound and features. Very high quality tone, quiet, uncoloured, and very flexible box. Have used it as my pre-amp in line before the amp, headphone amp for practice and as an A/B box. The FX loop is good too and doesn't make the pedals behave strangely like some do.

I originally bought this off jdizzle on here, search the effects forum for EBS microbass and you will find the original post.

These days I am using it mainly as a headphone amp, which is massive overkill considering how skint I am - so it's up at a good price - hopefully a quick sale?

Has a small chip out the paint on bottom edge corner, otherwise it is all good.

[b]£125 plus £5 for UK postage

Check my feedback - I pack my pedals VERY well and send recorded.

Have tried several times to attach a picture to this and it won't do it, so please PM me with your e-mail for the pics or e-mail [email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email]. Perhaps photo is too big, but I don’t have means to edit it.[/b]

[b]If someone buys this quickly that would make me so happy I would include a power supply. (1 week only).[/b]

Thanks for looking.

Edited by UncleMeat

Absolutely. I have had a BDDI and the deluxe one too, the reason I didn't list them in the comparison is cuz I feel they do slightly different things (with the Sansamp being all about coloured valve emulation). However, if you engage the tube sim, turn on the overdrive and blend the two channels together you'll be in valve grind heaven with the Microbass, and much better eq on it too..

Cheers WoT