Why become a member? ×

(SOLD) Yamaha BB414 (SOLD)

BASainty

Up for sale is my Yamaha BB414, I am selling it because I have just bought a BB415 which means the 414 will be used less. Instead of leaving it to gather dust I would like to sell it to someone who will actually use it as that's what this bass deserves. Quick specs below:

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"The BB414 feature a beefy alder body with a bolt-on maple neck and rosewood fingerboard. Electronics include a ceramic soapbar-style bridge pickup, a split coil neck pickup, a toggle selector switch and speed knobs for master volume and master tone."[/font][/size]

Construction: Bolt-on
Scale Length: 34" (863.6mm)
Fingerboard: Rosewood
Radius: 10" (250mm)
Frets: 21
Body: Alder
Neck: Maple
Bridge: Upgraded to a Gotoh
Pickups: Split Single x 1 Bar Single
Pickup Switch: 3-Position Toggle
Controls: Mater Volume, Master Tone

These basses really are work horses and punch way above their weight, in some cases I have left my TRB behind in favor of this BB414, pickups are hot and punchy and give a great sound on their own or together. Currently strung with Picato flats but im happy to string it with what ever the buyer wants before I send it, it has also been upgraded with a Gotoh bridge to improve sustain which works like a charm.

Condition wise there is only 1 tiny little dent in the paint work on the back where the neck is bolted on I have tried to take a picture of it but to be fair its so small its hard to see even when you know where it is! There is a couple of scratches on the back of the neck but you cant feel them and they are so small they wont come out in pictures, apart from that its perfect.

[s]I have also thrown in a hard case with the sale.[/s] [b]Case has been sold [/b][b]separately. [/b]Will throw in a soft case for free.

I am happy for it to be collected or I will send it via courier for an extra £20.

Looking for [b]£140 o.n.o[/b]

Feel free to pm me with offers and I will get back to you asap, any questions don't be afraid to ask! :D

Edited by 4StringFortress