Why become a member? ×

GONE: WMD Super FatMan (trade for Subdecay Prometheus)

pantherairsoft

NOW TRADED!

Hey folks,

As the title suggests, I'm looking to trade my WMD Super FatMan for a Subdecay Prometheus.

The WMD is in perfect condition with its box and has been my main filter for a while. This is a versitile envelope filter with a range of modes which goesfrom oure sub to suoer high quack plus it had a vlean blend. of you want to get mad there is also an LFO section for wobbles which again can be blended with the filter or turned off. It's brill and I love it but I have loads of filters so I'm never without but having tried the Prometheus recently it works well with some of my dirt pedals for a specific sound I love and want (though as a clean filter I actually prefer the WMD). It really is an amazing filter and I expect to own another at some point!

Not interested in other trades but I'll take a Diago Showman pedalboard as part payment (ONLY the Showman though). Would also sell for £150 posted in the UK so I can buy a Prometheus.

[IMG]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/pantherairsoft/Amp%20Cab%20Pedals/CF060DBB-56F3-4B1E-AA3A-60053F8E6C4E-21426-000015E92A569F83.jpg[/IMG]

• 4 weeks later...