Why become a member? ×

Sold pending

martthebass

The wife decided it was time to downsize the family runabout from the old Passat Estate to a nice new A3. Great idea........but not for me, my trusty MB 115HR fits but not without some buggering around. so looking for something smaller and equally light. Something from Aguilar, MarkBass, Barefaced, etc would do nicely so long as the dimensions are smaller than the 115HR.

No pics at the mo, but email me and I'll send some through. It's in VGC with no tears in the carpet or dinks on the guard. It's been pretty babied and gigged infrequently in the 3 years that I've had it. I'd put a trade value of about £300 on it and would put cash in if needed.

Edited by martthebass

Hi Mart

I've got a Markbass Traveller TRV 151P which is 400 W 8 ohm. Also in great condition with a Roqsolid cover.

I originally bought this and then shortly afterwards a traveller 210P with the idea of being to use either individually or both stacked together. Unfortunately at some point in time MB redesigned the traveller range and this cab is the older style (and therefore smaller size) and is narrower than the 210P which I have so doesn't look right stacked.

I'd be up for a straight swap as your cab is the same width 59.4 cm as the 210P (assuming your cab is 8 ohm)?

Can do pictures if you are interested. For comparison it looks like the same size and spec as the New York 151 at the following link:

http://www.markbass.it/product_detail.php?id=127

Let me know what you think.

Cheers

Pete