Why become a member? ×

SOLD! Project / spares / repairs Fender Telecaster Custom HH goldtop

SOLD!

Unfortunately this has suffered a fall from a guitar stand due to some incredible clumsiness, which resulted in a crack to the neck. This was promptly repaired with EvoStik Resin Wood Adhesive and firmly clamped for over a week - it was then sanded down and restrung. I've been playing this for over 2 months since completing the repair, it's been strung at full tension and it hasn't gone out of tune once. However, I managed to get a bargain on another dual humbucker guitar and therefore have decided to remove the excellent DiMarzios from this and move it on.

The repair isn't the most professional (I'm firmly in the amateur camp) so could probably do with a bit of a tidy up and a relacquer. However, it's definitely worth it - the guitar has the greatest neck I've ever played, nice and slim, very fast.

Comes with everything shown in the pics apart from the case so all you need to do is add a couple of pickups and reconnect the wiring (tone control hasn't been connected up - I removed the pull-pull pot for my other guitar and put the standard tone pot from that guitar in this one).

Looking for £120 ono

Would prefer collection or can deliver for diesel money within a reasonable distance of High Wycombe - contact me first to agree on a definition of "reasonable". Failing that, I will wrap securely and ship with a reputable courier firm for £20.

[attachment=120719:P1030622.jpg][attachment=120720:P1030627.jpg][attachment=120721:P1030628.jpg]

Edited by pluckedout