Why become a member? ×

Fullrangebass - what a star!!

fretlessfletcher

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Bought Eddies Status S2 Today, Interesting method of postage IE personal courier that worked out GREAT. Eddie has great comms and brilliant aftersales service :) (IE thinks nothing of running up phonebills calling international)

Thanks very much mate!

Rob.

• 4 months later...

Top quality guy, totally reliable and really easy to do business with.

We've traded three high-end basses in two transactions without the slightest hitch.

Also knows more about Dingwalls than pretty much anyone else in Europe!

Highly recommended. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I've just concluded a deal with Eddie for a Wechter 9400 ABG. Eddie is an absolute gentleman and will do everything necessary to accommodate those with whom he transacts. The deal was incredibly smooth (and incredibly friendly) from start to finish - communications were just brilliant and it's always great to speak to someone with such a knowledge of, and passion for, bass. The bass was dropped-off in London with one of Eddie's UK contacts and reached him in Athens in less than 36 hours. I was called immediately to say that the bass had arrived safely. I would recommend Eddie without and reservation - he is extremely honest, communicative, friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating. He's also a great bassplayer who loves to share his passion for the instrument and all things bass-related!