Why become a member? ×

FS/FT Trace Elliott cabs and amp (new pics on P3) SOLD

GUI101

Hi all,

Have decided to take the plunge and sell my trace rig.
This is a simple case of no longer having enough use or space to justify such a large setup.

The head is an AH500-7 and the cabs are both pre-Gibson 1048's
The top cab in the pics has the original drivers but the bottom cab as had them replaced with celestion green labels about 24 months back, I bought both of these from other BC forum members thorneybank (top cab) and bobbyK (bottom cab). Both are 8 ohms and sound great, although I will admit there are some minor cosmetic issues with both, but nothing a tidy up wouldn't fix.

With regards to the head unit, it is in mint condition and was bought from neath music as an ex demo, I also have the bfc-4 footswitch to go with it.

This really is a great rig, not immense power but more than enough at 500w, moves shed loads of air and has loads of presence.

I am happy to sell these off individually or as a whole rig, I am open to trades for lightweight 1x12's / 2x12 as I'm looking to downsize or a six string bass with some cash either way, so let me know what you have as bait.

Head unit: £350 including footswitch
Cabs: £220 each (ONLY ONE CAB LEFT - BOTTOM ONE IN THE PICS)
[b]HEAD + CAB + CABLES + FOOTSWITCH: only £530![/b]

I'm based on the wirral, and would inevitably prefer pick up but couriers can be arranged.
If anyone would like more detailed pics or has any questions, then just let me know.

Thanks for looking, # edit - additional pics on Page 3 (not that type though) #
Gui

[attachment=120268:amp 3.jpg][attachment=120269:amp 5.jpg]

Edited by GUI101

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...