Why become a member? ×

EBS Multicomp F/S ##SOLD##

Only bought this recently but also won one on ebay so no need for two so selling this one. £75 shipped.

Works fine, velcro already attached to base, some of the printing is a bit worn, but its fine.

Edited by phsycoandy

[quote name='minty fresh death' post='192382' date='May 5 2008, 06:41 PM']I'm no ebs expert, but arn't there two different versions of this pedal, is this the newer or older version?[/quote]

Nope theyr'e all the same, no mark 1 or 2, just damn good comps.

[quote name='BassManKev' post='192388' date='May 5 2008, 07:06 PM']so thers no grey label multicomp??

all the current series are black label[/quote]

yeah that's what I was blathering on about :)

i've just had a big muff modded and a fully custom fuzz ordered. I'm trying to make funds available to buy this pedal off you, but I doubt it will be before I get next paid which is on the 21st.

[quote name='minty fresh death' post='192433' date='May 5 2008, 08:07 PM']yeah that's what I was blathering on about :)

i've just had a big muff modded and a fully custom fuzz ordered. I'm trying to make funds available to buy this pedal off you, but I doubt it will be before I get next paid which is on the 21st.[/quote]
Well its still here atm.