Why become a member? ×

Hartke LH500 with upgraded valve -SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Delberthot

I've been on the look out for a Gallien Krueger for a while now as it suits what I'm looking for more than the Hartke does. I've now managed to find one so this is now up for grabs.

Theres a few marks on the casing as It wasn't kept in a rack before I bought it but its in fully working order and only around 18 months old.

I think most people know how good these amps are, nice and simple EQ controls and a single volume control, Limiter and Brite buttons.

I found the tone a wee bit too harsh with the original valve in there so I replaced it with a JJ ECC803S a few weeks ago and its much smoother now.

If you're looking for a full setup I also have an Ashdown ABM410 which has been well used and the horn blew so has been removed. I'm just waiting for a replacement port for the rear and it 'll be ready to go.

I'm looking for £220 delivered for the amp. If you would like the amp and cab then you'll be looking at £310 collected and I'll need to look into postage for the cab which is doable but probably around the £35 mark plus £10 for the amp so around £355 delivered for both. I'll get an accurate cost if there's interest in posting.

It won't be the cab in the first pictures with the blue speakers but a newer one with the black drivers

This is the cab here - well used but a proper workhorse and at least you don't have to worry about marking it

Edited by Delberthot

Decided to keep the rack so now offering the amp on its own with the upgraded valve for the reduced price of £220 delivered to mainland UK

If you happen to have a shallow 3u rack you want to trade for my 4u with the amp then I'd be up for that.

OK folks, I cannot decide whether to keep the rack or get a GK bag for my new GK amp so for this weekend only I'm offering my Hartke LH500 with upgraded valve (original one included), power lead and 4u rack for £230 delivered to mainland UK

Practically giving it away at this price and it could all be yours by Tuesday.

NOW SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Edited by Delberthot