Why become a member? ×

2xAccuGroove Tri 112L's £750 for both, inc cover SOLD, SOLD

Hi Lee, I sold the cabs to the first person who got in touch and kept in contact. There were 8 people interested!
I wasn't sure if I should go for Warwickhunt's Tech cab but the distance and logistics involved, combined with the fact that we may not like each others gear made it a no go. I've gone for TerryK's Bergantino IP 310. I went to try it last week and it's very nice.
Cheers Steve.

Nice
Met terry k he bought my qtron , nice bloke, know what you mean about johns tech cab bit of a trek to toon if your both not happy, heard tons of great stuff about the bergs though will hopefully try at some point.
enjoy the tone mate- all the best -lee

Hi Lee, I sold the cabs to the first person who got in touch and kept in contact. There were 8 people interested!
I wasn't sure if I should go for Warwickhunt's Tech cab but the distance and logistics involved, combined with the fact that we may not like each others gear made it a no go. I've gone for TerryK's Bergantino IP 310. I went to try it last week and it's very nice.
Cheers Steve.
[/quote]

[quote name='steve-soar' post='203311' date='May 20 2008, 10:20 PM']Hi Lee, I sold the cabs to the first person who got in touch and kept in contact. There were 8 people interested!
Cheers Steve.[/quote]

It's always the same with us 'Runaway Jocks', too far from any b*gger!

Enjoy the Berg Steve.

[quote name='lee650' post='203325' date='May 20 2008, 10:38 PM']Nice
Met terry k he bought my qtron , nice bloke, know what you mean about johns tech cab bit of a trek to toon if your both not happy, heard tons of great stuff about the bergs though will hopefully try at some point.
enjoy the tone mate- all the best -lee

Cheers Steve.[/quote]Hi Lee, your more than welcome to come and try.
steve.