Why become a member? ×

SOLD GONE - Blackstar Series One 100 Guitar Amp Head (pristine condition)

SOLD...one excellent Blackstar 100W all valve head in pristine condition (belonging to my good guitarist friend)!

The blurb: "I'm selling this great amp as I'm not getting the use out of it that it deserves! Has been well looked after and just had a service by a local amp tech, is in 100% perfect condition. The amp is fantastic for anything from shimmery cleans, Plexi-type punch or more modern high-gain styles, and thanks to the ISF control can cover both British (Marshall, Vox, Orange) to USA (Fender, Mesa) tones really well."

[attachment=118592:IMG_0851.jpg]

[attachment=118593:IMG_0852.jpg]

Web address for more info is here: [url="http://www.blackstaramps.co.uk/products/seriesone100/"]http://www.blackstar...s/seriesone100/[/url]
"Series One 100 - A two channel 100W amplifier
Built on the rock-solid foundation of the classic 100W EL34 power stage, this amplifier sets new standards for clean and crunch tones. Two channels and four footswitchable modes, complete with ISF, include the amazing Super Crunch for the biggest, crunchiest tones yet heard.The DPR control allows power to be reduced to 10W for studio and small venue work, while a series effects loop and MIDI switching further expand the flexibility of this professionally specified amplifier."

[b][s]£600[/s] [s]£550[/s] £500 + shipping[/b] - they're £800-900 ish new in the shops
(local collection is of course more than welcome cos it's not little or light!)

Edited by andydye

• 3 weeks later...

I have a Blackstar, Fendery cleans and Marshall drive - most versatile amps on the market, don't understand why no one can manage clean & drive well. I think these are still handwired too?? Essentially a Cornford at half the price (when new), and then half again from andy lol.

EDIT: Emphasis on that Plexi aspect! 80's Charvel Hair Metal in abundance when called upon. I can get to the EVH realm with rolling a little tone & treble off my single coils.

Edited by Schnozzalee

[quote name='Schnozzalee' timestamp='1349483110' post='1827062']
I have a Blackstar, Fendery cleans and Marshall drive - most versatile amps on the market, don't understand why no one else can manage clean & drive well. I think these are still handwired too?? Essentially a Cornford at half the price (when new), and then half again from andy lol.

EDIT: Emphasis on that Plexi aspect! 80's Charvel Hair Metal in abundance when called upon. I can get to the EVH realm with rolling a little tone & treble off my single coils.
[/quote]

Thanks Schnozz!

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='alexisonfire' timestamp='1350387409' post='1838048']
This is a great price. My friend recently sold one on eBay, and it went for £550 and it had a huge gash in the front of the tolex.
[/quote]

Thanks mate, always good to have a 'market check' when pricing stuff, good to know it's priced about right including the all important BC discount!

Edited by andydye