Why become a member? ×

For sale : GMR Soundboard 5 strings

fate

Hi guys !

I'm a new french guy , here on Basschat .

I have thought that some of you , bass addicts , might be interested in some gear I have in stock..

Well , I have tried some different instruments over the years , and , eventually , I 've understood that I 'm a Jazz bass addict!

That's why , I sell my lutherie 5 strings bass .
Here , we get a 2011 Soundboard GMR bass , made in Poland by Roman Koc.

Alder body with ash top (very light instrument)
3 piece flamed maple neck thru body
Rosewood fingerboard.
Delano SONAR 3 electronics .
BASSCULTURE humbucker pickups. Each one can be switched to single coil mode .
Schaller machine heads .
Zero fret.
ETS bridge.
Very thin and flat neck.
Radius : 14"
34" scale

Price is 950 euros or if you like 760 GBP.
Shipping costs = 36 GBP
I let you look at the instrument ..If any peopele interested , just contact me...
I'll be back to give you more information..

See you soon.

Edited by fate

It's some kind of a modern bass on some aspects . But You'll get various tones , thanks to the humbucker pickups that can be switched to single coil mode .
Neck pickup can sound a little like a Precision bass. You can also get some Jaco tone using single coil mode and bridge pickup. But between those 2 extremities , there are plenty of tones available.
Very good response to the player's fingers.
You can also choose between active and passive mode...there are many tone possibilities. The DELANO sonar 3 electronics is rather neutral but can increase the output level if you feel the need.
A very fine and accurate 5 strings bass. Sustain , precision , clarity and warmth, it's a really boutique bass .And it plays like a dream , really...
It's not a harsh and bright instrument , here , you have real good pieces of woods and great craftmanship.

I mainly plays it in passive mode cause I find the sound more natural and smooth , ..

Soundclips available by private message. Feel free to ask.