Why become a member? ×

Barefaced Big OneSold Sold Sold

KennysFord

Hey Folks,

Barefaced BigOne for sale,
You know all the blurb on these so.....
I prefer the sound of 10's on stage so at least I can say I've tried.
The cab is in very good condition, has the wheels at the bottom, side and top handles and is super lightweight.
I'll include a good quality vinyl cover as well that didn't come with it from the previous owner.

DIMENSIONS 29.5" high x 21" wide x 16" deep WEIGHT 41 lbs. Goes very loud @8ohms.

Last price drop on this,
£400 inc delivery please or collection from the Preston,NW area, I can pack it well for shipping, alternatively I'm happy to meet up within reason.
Cheers.
B)
Now sold

Edited by kennyrodg

Hi Bud,
There could well be, where are you based ?
The weight of the GB is a small concern at the moment to be honest but we could possibly work something out. It could also be an issue if we live too far apart I guess.
Can you pm me some pics maybe ??
Cheers.

Sale only now on this folks.
Seen something I've been wanting for ages so...
Price to include free delivery @ £400
Happy to meet up within reason as well.
Cheers.

Edited by kennyrodg

A great cab and I personally know it was well looked after. It is loud and has all the low end power and highs you need. The big plus is the weight, a single hand lift and the wheels are super. Big One was best bass cab I have ever owned until the BF Dubster appeared - I just wanted more of everything.

Much obliged Sir.
It's madness !!
I'm going to try it with my TTE500 this weekend, If I like that combo then it's staying put.
I notice the Warwick in you sig, do you run that Bass with the BigOne, if so how do they work together ??
If things go to plan I'll be getting one at the weekend.

Cab On Hold.

Edited by kennyrodg