Why become a member? ×

EBS Unichorus...£85 posted....

Westie9

Folks, I'm having a complete revamp of my gear and so, I'm offering up these little beauties for sale:

MXR M82 Bass Envelope Filter. Boxed. Velcro attached. Excellent condition. No knock, dents, etc SOLD

EBS Unichorus. No Box. Velcro attached. Excellent condition. £90 posted (UK).......

Aguilar TLC Compressor. Boxed. Velcro attached. Excellent condition. Only mark I can see is by following the silver line to the right side of the foot switch. Can you see part of the decorative strip is worn? SOLD

EHX Bassballs Nano. Boxed. Velcroless. Less than a month old. Excellent condition. £40 posted (UK).... SOLD

Extremely light use, gigged with twice, maybe three times max. Other than that they have only been used at home.

Any questions, ask away. If you'd prefer to collect and try them first, I'm in Wombourne, South Staffordshire, just outside Wolverhampto

I've just tried to upload photo's of all the pedals individually but the file is too big. If you would like further close up pics, drop me a PM with your email address and i'll send them on.

Edited by Westie9