Why become a member? ×

EBS Reidmar + 2x Classic Line 112

[quote name='gfriend' timestamp='1349188625' post='1823001']
Hi, can you please confirm the reduced price?
[/quote]

Sorry, don't think I follow, what do you mean?
I was selling for £250 each, now it's £225 each, so 50 quid less on the pair than before... Is that what you were asking?

EDIT: I think I understood the reason for your question now, will make it clearer above.

Edited by 1976fenderhead

Hi there, that's a rough estimation of the exchange rate, from experience you'll likely end up paying about £270 at least, also being charged a percentage for foreign currency transaction by your bank or credit card issuer. I'm basing my price on the best UK price I can find, which is £280-ish, so not too different from Thomman. The cabs are absolutely new and you'll save more than £100 on both.

Also, I may have just been unlucky, but from 3 deals with Thomann I'm very weary of dealing with them again. One was an amp rack case, not much could go wrong with that, but I had to send back an amp to be repaired due to a faulty speakon jack and it came back with BOTH jacks faulty, also a Warwick bass I bought arrived with a massive unsightly 'bleached-looking' stain on the fretboard and had to be replaced, both times this involved lengthy packaging, shipping and waiting processes with no replacement item provided, so in my view, not worth whatever little money I saved. Two out of three gone wrong is a pretty bad average!

Lowest price really is £450 for both. Where are you based, if you're near London or Essex maybe we could make it so you wouldn't pay shipping...

Edited by 1976fenderhead