Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Trace Elliot full rig plus SMX compressor, NOW SOLD

borisbrain

All gone...

[s]Hi there,

For sale is my early '90s, pre-Gibson, slimline, Trace Elliot workhorse rig. It's been well serviced and looked after, and I've done 150 gigs and countless rehearsals with it during the last 4 years and it's super. Great tone as always from the head, with luvverly deep punchy tones from the cabs. There are some very minor scuffs to one of the grills, but the tolex is in very good condition indeed. The rig consists of:

Trace Elliot AH200 Series 6 GP12 amp. Two hundred very loud Trace watts with 12 band EQ, excellent condition. With the input gain set properly you'll rarely need this above 2 on the output volume. There is some minor damage - two snapped EQ sliders affecting the 15 KHz and EQ level sliders, but these are both still adjustable with a suitable device. See pics. Briefcase sleeve to match depth of the cabs. Weighs about 13 Kg.

Two Trace Elliot 1153 (1x15) cabs - both slimline to match the head. 300W each at 8 ohms. One is XLR, the other is 1/4 jack. Weigh about 27 Kg each.

Also! - a Trace Elliot SMX dual compressor pedal with 18V power supply in excellent condition.

Power cable, speaker cables and 18V power supply for compressor included.

Total price for the rig and pedal is [b]£580[/b] [b]£540 £495[/b] or nearest sensible offer. Sorry, I'm not interested in any trades - I need to sell. Equally, I'd prefer not to split at this stage but feel free to register interest. I'm based just outside Birmingham - feel free to swing by and try.

Any questions - PM me

Stay groovy

BB[/s]

[attachment=116859:DSCF3094.JPG][attachment=116860:DSCF3095.JPG][attachment=116861:DSCF3096.JPG][attachment=116862:DSCF3097.JPG][attachment=116863:DSCF3098.JPG][attachment=116864:DSCF3099.JPG][attachment=116865:DSCF3100.JPG][attachment=116866:DSCF3103.JPG]

Edited by borisbrain

[quote name='rubis' timestamp='1346232117' post='1786679']
Lovely sounding head, I'm in a similar predicament, I have osteo arthritis in my right shoulder and it's no fun for me humping my Trace stack around..........until I plug it in!!!
[/quote]

Amen to that. Great sounding rig, pain to lug around...

BB

[quote name='andreapenna' timestamp='1346748269' post='1792536']
Hi,

the two cabs are different right? the one at the top seams bigger that the other one.
Can you confirm exact model for each?

Thanks,
Andrea
[/quote]

Hi Andrea,

No, the cabs are identical in size and shape - even though they don't look it in the pics. Both are 1153's, 300W @ 8 ohms -. I've just measured them and they are both 24" high, 18.5" wide and 13" deep. The only difference is the orientation of the badge on the lower one, which also has jack sockets rather than XLR.

Attached is a detail of a pic from a recent gig. This demonstrates the size of the cabs a little better, though it's not a brilliant pic. I'll try to take another shot later.

Cheers,

BB

[attachment=117478:TEpic.jpg]

Edited by borisbrain