Why become a member? ×

Infanem Analog Harmony Synthesizer

lxxwj

[quote name='lxxwj' timestamp='1345835895' post='1782328']
What kind of... [i]issues? [/i] :blink:
[/quote]

It all came out on TalkBass - seemed like the initial pedals had a number of issues with noise and simply weren't being built to the high standard expected (like cheap noisy power sections etc.). Now I do not know this from first hand experience so take it with a pinch of salt (especially as I've played with a FayeSing myself and loved everything about it), but it may be worth looking around on TB first for reviews before you dump a shedload of cash on one.

That said, it looks incredible and if my actual experience is anything to go by it's going to be incredible!

[quote name='EskimoBassist' timestamp='1345846235' post='1782495']
It all came out on TalkBass - seemed like the initial pedals had a number of issues with noise and simply weren't being built to the high standard expected (like cheap noisy power sections etc.). Now I do not know this from first hand experience so take it with a pinch of salt (especially as I've played with a FayeSing myself and loved everything about it), but it may be worth looking around on TB first for reviews before you dump a shedload of cash on one.

That said, it looks incredible and if my actual experience is anything to go by it's going to be incredible!
[/quote]
Ah, well you know what they say about Talkbass.. ;)
I think it'd be great for thickening up a bassline during guitar solos, if you don't have a rhythm player.