Why become a member? ×

How hard to replace/find a singer?

LemonCello

[quote name='WHUFC BASS' timestamp='1345560824' post='1778853']
Listen to the band Agnostic Front. Roger Miret seems to get away with singing out of tune most of the time - if he can do it, I'm sure anyone can do it.
[/quote]
I don't imagine LC's pop/rock covers band will go down too well will a Roger Miret cover singer :)

Well in a shock development in my band, we have tonight found ourselves in the same situation!!

Our lead singer has decided to go alone as a soloist as we'd needed to put gigging on hold due to our lead guitarist having cancer treatment. he's a nice guy, but he wants to be making money, the rest of the band are in it more for fun than for money.

Sorry to hear that Debs. Someone has got in touch with me today from 'join my band' and he sounds like he has the right credentials so were gonna try him out week after next when our drummer gets back from his hols and he's had a look at the set. Fingers crossed!

Good luck with your band too, never seems to be easy does it?

LC

[quote name='LemonCello' timestamp='1345651948' post='1780065']
Sorry to hear that Debs. Someone has got in touch with me today from 'join my band' and he sounds like he has the right credentials so were gonna try him out week after next when our drummer gets back from his hols and he's had a look at the set. Fingers crossed!

Good luck with your band too, never seems to be easy does it?

LC
[/quote]

Hope it works out for you!

We have our ad on join my band as we speak too!