Why become a member? ×

Vintage Audio kit: B&O, Hede Nielsen, Tandberg

Hello all,

Unfortunately my grandfather died and I inherited a whole pile of his vintage audio stuff. I would love to keep, restore, and enjoy them just like he would have wanted (I never met the guy), but alas I have not the space, time, money or motivation. I know very little about them and am aware that the condition of the items is definitely 'used' - especially the Hede Nielsen gear. Most will need re-wiring with plugs... I have no idea what my grandfather was thinking when he chopped them off.

[b]Hede Nielsen: Arena 211 and 221 Tuner and Amplifier - couldn't find a guide price...[/b]

[attachment=115790:IMG_2733.JPG] [attachment=115791:IMG_2735.JPG]

[b]Tandberg: Model 11 trape/track player - have seen for £250, I'd take a lot less.[/b]

[attachment=115792:IMG_2736.JPG] [attachment=115793:IMG_2737.JPG]

[b]B&O: Beogram 1000 - have seen for £200, again negotiable.[/b]

[attachment=115795:IMG_2741.JPG] [attachment=115794:IMG_2739.JPG]

I am aware that some of the items are worth a considerable amount of money, but I am low on time and need to sell by the 25th Aug this year, so thought letting word of mouth - over the internet - would be the quickest way of shifting them.

Any more info/pictures let me know asap. I will be moving to London on the date above and would much prefer to not have them any longer after then as I'll be flying to Australia for a month then heading into final year of Uni.

Kind regards, and thanks for your patience reading my mid-morning ramblings.
Ben

Other bits for sale:
[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/184407-ashdown-mag300-c115-combo-elk-2x10-4-ohm-custom-made-head/"]http://basschat.co.uk/topic/184407-ashdown-mag300-c115-combo-elk-2x10-4-ohm-custom-made-head/[/url]