Why become a member? ×

Funk bass and solo video

Bill

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Hi everyone, this is a video i recorded this afternoon, im playing along to a funk backing track which is in the key of Bb, and just messing about with some grooves, i also added a solo at the end, all improvised, let me know what you think.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]If you like the video, please feel free to subscribe to my youtube channel as i will be adding more videos in the next few weeks.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Thanks![/font][/color]

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usEsOeyl9Tw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usEsOeyl9Tw[/url]

The bass in the clip is a 1990 Warwick Streamer stage I modded with Nordstrand Big singles, im playing through a Tc Electronics RH450 and the cab is a RS210.

@skidder

Cheers man, but it's all improvised so I'd have to listen and watch it back and work it out myself before tabbing it out for you, just use your ears and you will pick it up! :) it's mostly in the key of Bb minor!

[quote name='Blademan_98' timestamp='1345578630' post='1779126']
Superb!
[/quote]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks man! More new videos up soon, so feel freem to subscribe to my channel if you like them :)[/font][/color]