Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Boss Metal Core ML-2 distortion pedal £55/Uk delivered

Dood

[attachment=115539:IMG_0241.JPG]

[attachment=115540:IMG_0241.JPG]

[color=#404040][font=Tahoma,][b] Excellent condition! Used but definitely not abused.Bit of velcro stick residue on the bottom but rubber intact. The smallest of scratches undetectable on my iPad camera.[/b]

[b] ML-2: [color=#8B4669][size=4]Metal Core[/size][/color][/b][/font][/color]

[color=#404040][font=Tahoma,][b] [b]Extreme Metal in a Compact Pedal[/b][/b]

With its extreme gain, the ML-2 is the most potent and heavy distortion pedal ever created by BOSS. It easily delivers massive distortion and gain with heavy lows for playing Nu Metal, Grind Core, Industrial, Hard Core, or any genre that requires crushing sound. The ML-2’s ferocious and biting tone will complement and cut through any blast beats your rhythm section can create.[/font][/color][list]
[*]Ultra-heavy distortion with sharp-edged attack for crushing metal riffs
[*]LOW control for heavy, low frequency sound a la 7-string guitar or dropped tuning
[*]HIGH control for screaming, metallic tone
[*]Road-tough BOSS metal construction
[/list]
[b] [b]Extreme Metal in a Compact Pedal[/b][/b]
Nominal Input Level -20 dBu Input Impedance 1 M ohm Nominal Output Level -20 dBu Output Impedance 1 k ohm Recommended Load Impedance 10 k ohms or greater Controls Pedal switch, LEVEL knob, LOW knob, HIGH knob, DIST knob Indicator CHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator) Connectors INPUT jack, OUTPUT jack, AC adaptor jack (DC 9 V) Power Supply DC 9 V, Dry battery 6F22 (9 V) type (carbon), Dry battery 6LR61 (9 V) type (alkaline), AC Adaptor (PSA series: optional) Current Draw 36 mA (DC 9 V) Expected battery life under continuous use Carbon: 3 hours, Alkaline: 10 hours * These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use. [b]Will be starting an eBay auction of FRIDAY so you have this week to put any offers in![/b] [b]Dooooood[/b]

I recommend this to anyone wanting a stupidly high gain guitar tone, it sounds absolutely f*cking brilliant. My bands vocalist uses one in his guitar rig and it's just outstanding. Have you tried it on bass Dood? I know the MT-2 makes a brilliant fuzz so i can see this being the same.

I'd take it myself but i'm skint, so best of luck with the sale.

Liam

Yes! It can easily do endless sustain, but even the lower gain settings are pretty cool! Sounds awesome on bass. Billy Sheehan fans will approve. It works really well with a blended signal, but the low end boost on the pedal alone is useable too.

The only reason why I am letting this one go is that I have a metal zone too. It features a sweepable mid that i prefer. (in order to tame the top end of my bright sounding basses).

Id recommend pulling the trebles down a bit or attenuating your tweeters on high bain settings for the full chunky effect! It's on eBay and the auction starts tomorrow I think .. Or even tonight at around 8pm, so if you want to bag a bargain, pm me now with a decent offer!

Oh... And the black metallic finish looks ace! I even thought about rehousing my metal zone in the shell!