Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: Laney R1 (£50).

Jack

Hello folks, due to incoming Barefaced action my current gigging cab and home practice amp are for sale. I'm based in Chester-le-Street, near Durham and Newcastle. Picking up is encouraged, as is paying with cash. For the right circumstances I'm happy to post or deliver and Paypal gift or bank transfer are cool too.

[size=6][size=5]EDIT - I would certainly be up for trades. I'm really looking at a cheap, giggable cabinet to leave in my rehearsal room. Peavey 4x10"? That Marshall 2x15" that's on here for cheap, pretty much anything that can be heard in a band room. Size/weight unimportant as long as it fits in my car for transport. Really wish I'd kept that damned Hartke! Will add cash to the Laney if that's what it takes.[/size][/size]

Laney R1 - £50

Pretty damn amazing little amp here. 65W, 1x10" speaker + hf. Normal/High inputs, compressor, 3-band eq with parametric mid and enhance control. DI, headphone and tuner outputs plus an effects loop. I always think it's small but perfectly formed and certainly I've never found it lacking in features or even volume (within reason of course). Perfect condition. To be honest I'm considering keeping this and I don't think there'll be much interest anyway but I thought I'd try.

Hartke Transporter T410 - £70 - [size=5][color=#ff0000]SOLD - Although now I'm wishing I hadn't, as a I have need for a cabinet just like it![/color][/size]

Picked this up as a temporary cabinet whilst I was in between rigs but was actually incredibly surprised. It's a 4x10", which is means its pretty big and pretty loud. Sound is reasonably bright and mid-focused to my ear, but I hate trying to describe that kind of stuff online. What is definite is that this one has a few cosmetic marks from it's previous owners. NOTHING that affects the way the cabinet works at all. The cab also comes with 4 heavy duty casters and a cover that's had a pretty heavy relicing job. Despite the added value of said relic I'm throwing both it and the casters in with the cabinet. Bad points? Apart from the aforementioned tattyness the top-right speaker (when facing the cabinet) has been replaced with an identical Behringer driver. I've used one or two of these cabinets in my time and if the Behringer driver has changed the sound at all I can't tell. Hell, we all know Behringer steal other people's designs, it's probably the same exact speaker!

From the Hartke site:[list]
[*]Four Hartke 10" TP Aluminum-Cone Bass Drivers
[*]Power Handling: 300 Watts @ 8 Ohms
[*]Frequency Response: 40 Hz To 4 kHz
[*]Sensitivity: 96 dB @ 1 W/1 M
[*]Dimensions: 24"(H) X 24"(W) X 15"(D)
[*]Weight: 65 lb.
[/list]
Pictures

Edited by Jack

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...