Why become a member? ×

Epifani UL310 FT

phsycoandy

Now def wanting to trade for a 2 cab answer to my needs, so looking for two cabs at 8 ohms each, 300/400w each, 1 I can take to praccys and double up for gigs.

Great cabs as u know 750 watts, 5.3 ohms 21 kgs I believe, great condition.

Edited by phsycoandy

Hi,

I am thinking of changing my 4 existing basses for a GB Spitfire. I see that you have one. What are you thoughts/opinions on these basses?

I have an Epifani UL210 would you swap that for your UL310?

Thanks

Mark

[quote name='phsycoandy' post='187494' date='Apr 28 2008, 07:26 PM']Now def wanting to trade for a 2 cab answer to my needs, so looking for two cabs at 8 ohms each, 300/400w each, 1 I can take to praccys and double up for gigs.

Great cabs as u know 750 watts, 5.3 ohms 26 kgs I believe, great condition.

[/quote]

[quote name='Gunsfreddy2003' post='187567' date='Apr 28 2008, 08:39 PM']Hi,

I am thinking of changing my 4 existing basses for a GB Spitfire. I see that you have one. What are you thoughts/opinions on these basses?

I have an Epifani UL210 would you swap that for your UL310?

Thanks

Mark[/quote]Well as far as the bass youll never want another, go for it, superb, costly but heh! the cab switch seems a tad unfair from my point of view!

Hi,

Thanks for the view on the Spitfire. Point noted.

With regards to the UL310 I was not suggesting a straight swap rather trying to find out if a 2x10 was of use to you?

Thanks

Mark

[quote name='phsycoandy' post='187574' date='Apr 28 2008, 08:43 PM']Well as far as the bass youll never want another, go for it, superb, costly but heh! the cab switch seems a tad unfair from my point of view![/quote]