Why become a member? ×

Fender 70's (Re-Issue) Precision Bass - *** REDUCED ***

Precision

[color=#0000ff][u][size=6][b]Fender 70's (Re-Issue) Precision Bass - SOLD[/b][/size][/u][/color]

[b]Five months old and immaculate![/b]

[b]In Olympic White with deluxe Fender gig bag.[/b]

[b]Reluctantly selling to fund new limited edition Gibson bass which I simply have to have.[/b]

[b]Reduced to £650 - sorry, no offers and buyer must collect from Washington, Tyne & Wear as I'm not prepeared to post I'm afraid.[/b]

[b]Thanks for looking [/b] :D

Edited by Precision

Many thanks for the compliment - I must admit it's a much admired bass.

I'll willingly forgive your ignorance if you forgive mine - it is indeed a 'Crafted In Japan' Guitar. I should have included such a basic fact in my description!

Trusting this helps :D

Edited by Precision

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Jazzmanb,

The neck is a Precision neck, manufactured to replicate the ones used in the 70's. I've had a few Jazzes and Precisions in my time (hence my username!) and I can truly say, hand on heart, this is the 'fastest' Precision neck I've ever played let alone owned. It's extremely smooth and rediculously playable. You're more than welcome to pop across for a no obligation tryout, but it's only fair to warn you you'll be more than impressed! :D

If that's Tom1946, he is 40 miles closer to me, I will wait for the rebound :lol: .
Seriously though, well done on the sale. I was going to offer £630 and collection last week, but I didn't do it as you were saying no offers.
Nice one, hope you get the Gibbo,
cheers,
Karl.

[i][url="https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/nebassbin/289716481129243/?notif_t=group_activity"]https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/nebassbin/289716481129243/?notif_t=group_activity[/url][/i]
[i]thanks mate great bass...here,s the fbook link (if it works)![/i]